Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Shawnturner -

Hat das Thema qPCR software always crashes on launch w/ different error gestartet.

Thema
    Hi, I've tried to do is install every windows security pack and .net framework possible to see if it was missing any .dll files. In addition, I tried using dependency walker to check for any missing files but it doesn't work with this program because it…
  • Shawnturner -

Hat das Thema CPU front audio jack not working gestartet.

Thema
    Hi, I've tried to do is install every windows security pack and .net framework possible to see if it was missing any .dll files. In addition, I tried using dependency walker to check for any missing files but it doesn't work with this program because it…
  • Shawnturner -

Hat das Thema Recommendations for a software music player with equaliser gestartet.

Thema
    Hi, I want to have a try at equalising music playback on my system, to see if I can get rid of some harshness with certain tracks (mainly the fast guitar bits in 90's indie rock, eg Red Hot Chilli Peppers). So, as I have a HTPC in the system, I thought…
  • Shawnturner -

Hat das Thema Citrix printer settings not sticking, when logging on/off gestartet.

Thema
    Hi, At work, on each users desktop, there is a Citrix receiver icon. When launched, they will get logged onto a Citrix server which hosts their session. One user has an issue where, when she's logged into her session and prints something, a dialog box…